Best Sports Injury Doctor in Jaipur
Choose The Best Doctor or Surgeon for Sports Injury in Jaipur, India.
Get best surgical treatment for sports injury in jaipur by one of the most experienced and leading orthopaedic surgeon Dr R.K. Mathur. He has a vast experience of more than 20 years and he has performed about 3000 joint replacement surgeries including total knee replacement surgery. So you can call us 9828-290-469 to Dr. R.K. Mathur for free consultation and get best treatments or surgery related to orthopedics.
Sports Injury Surgery and Treatments
Sports injuries are such injuries which are involved in sports or exercise. Sports injuries can be caused by hypersensitivity, lack of conditioning, and inappropriate form or technique. Failure to become hot increases the risk of sports injuries. Bruises, strains, brain, tears, and broken bones can be caused by sports injuries. Muscular tissues such as muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascias, and bursa may be affected. Painful brain injury is another possible type of injury to sports.
Causes of Sports Injury
Sports injuries are commonly caused by overuse, direct impact, poor training methods; structural abnormalities; weakness in muscles, tendons, ligaments; and unsafe exercising environments. Or the application of force that is greater than the body part can structurally withstand. Professional dancers are increasingly recognized as performing athletes, and many of the treatments and preventive measures utilized in sports medicine are now applied to dance-related injuries.
It is also important to remember that many types of injuries that affect athletes may also occur in workers in certain occupations; for example, many people in the building trades develop tennis elbow or golfer's elbow. The principles of sports medicine can be applied in the treatment of most common musculoskeletal injuries.
Top 10 Most Common sports injuries are:
1. Sprains and Strains- A sprain is a stretch of a ligament which is a strong band of connective tissue which connects the end of a bone to another. The ligament stabilizes and supports the joints of the body. A strain is an injury to a muscle and / or tendons. There are fibrous tissues that connect the bones to the muscles. Stress often occurs in your feet (usually hamstring) or in the back.
2. Knee Injuries- The knee is complex and especially susceptible to many types of injuries in athletes. The body's largest joint, knee fracture, brain, tear, extinction, and other injuries can be achieved if the athletes are not engaged in proper form and technique or do not wear the right equipment for their sports.
3. Tennis Elbow- Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis and it is the most common cause for elbow pain. Tennis elbow occurs where the outer part of the elbow becomes painful and tender. It is often a very painful and durable problem.
4. Shin Splints- Shin Splints is not a specific injury, but common names are often given to the pain in front of the lower leg, which can be for several reasons.
5. Hamstring Strain- A hamstring strain can be very painful. It occurs usually in athletes, especially who participate in sports that require sprinting, such as track, soccer, and basketball. It is caused by rapid acceleration activities when running or starting running activities.
6. Ankle Injury- Ankle injuries are usually caused by unexpected twists of the joints. The most common ankle injuries are sprains and fractures, which include ligaments and bones in the ankle.
7. Dislocated Shoulder- The most commonly dislocated joints in the body are the shoulder joints. A normal type of shoulder displacement occurs when shoulder forward slips. This means that the upper arm bone went further and out of his socket.
8. Calf Strain- A calf strain is a common injury and often happens by excessive force through the calf muscles behind the lower leg. In this injury, the fibers of the muscles are spread and weak, resulting in bleeding in the muscles.
9. Head Injuries- Head injury is caused by a scalp or brain trauma. Painful brain injury and head injury are often used in medical literature for each other. In the case of an open head injury, the scalp is broken from that object and breaks which makes contact with the brain.
10. Sciatica- Sciatica nerve, is the longest nerve in the body and because of the irritation of this nerve, sciatica pain is caused. It can vary widely from light pain to fast, burning sensation or excitant pain. Sometimes it may feel like a electric shock. When you cough or sneeze, it can get worse, and you can increase the symptoms sitting for long periods of time. Usually only one side of your body is affected.
Best Sports Injury Doctor/Surgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Are you looking for Best Sports Injury Doctor in Jaipur? Contact Dr. R.K. Mathur who is one of the most skilled and leading orthopaedic surgeon in Jaipur. Dr. Mathur has a vast experience of more than 20 years. In his career he has successfully performed more than 20,000 orthopaedic operations including about 3,000 joint replacement surgeries and 1,000 arthroscopy surgeries. Here, you will get the most skilled and experienced orthopaedic surgeons, all they have a vast experience in their specific fields and they provide best & top-notch surgical treatment for Sports Injury in Jaipur.